Parr Brown assists industrial and commercial businesses and public entities with compliance and corrective measures relating to CERCLA (Superfund), RCRA (solid and hazardous waste), clean air and water, underground storage tanks, mining and other environmental matters. In particular, the environmental practice emphasizes environmental permitting, enforcement, compliance, remediation and corrective action matters. The environmental practice also complements and supports the corporate, acquisitions, and mergers practice with involvement in the due diligence, negotiations, and structuring aspects of transactions relating to industrial, commercial and natural resources enterprises.
Our environmental legal services include:
- Environmental due diligence including environmental audits and title reviews.
- Toxic tort lawsuits and private cost recovery actions.
- Resolution of issues arising in the context of international trade.
- Enforcement, compliance, remediation and corrective action matters.
- Environmental permitting (NSR) and enforcement matters.
- Air emission credits transactions.
- State implementation plan development.
- Environmental legislation.
- Environmental aspects of business transactions.
- Governmental relations including state and federal regulatory proceedings and legislation.
- Compliance and investigations.
- Brownfield redevelopments.