Parr Brown's construction litigation attorneys have significant experience in prosecuting and defending cases in state and federal courts as well as resolving cases through alternative dispute resolution.
We represent contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, sureties, design professionals, construction managers and owners in resolving complex construction disputes. Our lawyers have extensive federal, state and administrative litigation and arbitration experience and resources to meet the needs of companies of all sizes from pre-litigation to appeal.
Construction Litigation Legal Services
- Adminstrative appeals
- Breach of warranty
- Construction defect litigation
- Structural failure litigation
- ADR, including arbitration, mediation and 'mini-trials'
- Design and workmanship deficiencies
- Changed conditions and cost overruns
- Wrongful termination
- Architectural and engineering malpractice
- Payment and performance issues
- Surveying errors
- Insurance coverage
- Jobsite injury
- Professional fee disputes
- Bid disputes
- Industrial claims
- Warranty issues
- Deceptive trade practices
Parr Brown's construction litigation team also provides transactional assistance on contracts, process method selection and more.
Attorneys serving the Construction Litigation group include:
- Bruce A. Maak
- Ronald G. Russell
- Stephen E. W. Hale
- D. Craig Parry
- Darren K. Nelson
- James L. Ahlstrom
- Timothy B. Smith
- Daniel E. Barnett