34 Parr Brown Attorneys Named to Utah’s Legal Elite
Parr Brown Gee & Loveless (www.parrbrown.com) is pleased to announce that 34 of its lawyers have been named to Utah’s Legal Elite for 2013, the most of any Utah-based law firm. The list of Utah’s Legal Elite is compiled by Utah Business magazine from surveys completed by thousands of Utah State Bar members. They are asked to identify the attorneys they deem the best in Utah and whose legal services they would recommend to others.
The Parr Brown attorneys named to the Legal Elite represent nearly half of the lawyers at the commercial law firm and spans across 10 of the firm’s practice areas. Four lawyers are recognized as Up & Coming lawyers, reserved for those who have been practicing law for five to eight years.
“With so many outstanding attorneys in the state of Utah, it is especially rewarding to receive this recognition from our peers in the industry,” said Heidi Leithead, president and shareholder with Parr Brown Gee & Loveless. “With nearly half our lawyers represented from so many practice areas, it demonstrates the depth of experience and quality work we offer to our clients.”
- Bankruptcy/Workout Law – Joseph Covey
- Civil Litigation – Jeremy Adamson*, Matthew Ball, Jeffery Balls*, Rodger Burge, Robert Clark, Rita Cornish*, Michael Hoppe, Jeffrey Hunt, Darren Nelson, David Reymann, Ronald Russell, Jenifer Tomchak, Terry Welch
- Construction Law – Stephen Hale, Roger Henriksen
- Corporate Law & Transaction – Keith Pope, Brian Lloyd, Seth King, the late Scott Loveless, Michael Schefer*
- Energy & Natural Resources Law – Steve Christiansen, Daniel Jensen
- Estate Planning – Stephen Sargent
- Intellectual Property – Gregory Hess
- Labor & Employment Law – Jonathan Hafen, Heidi Leithead, Bentley Tolk
- Real Estate Law – David Gee, Bruce Maak, Charles Maak, Justin Matkin, Robert McConnell
- Tax Law – Dale Hansen
* Denotes Up & Coming lawyers who have been practicing law for five to eight years.