Commercial Bankruptcy Litigation
When workouts or restructurings are not possible, Parr Brown bankruptcy lawyers endeavor to resolve disputes by pursing legal options offering clients the most efficient and economically fair resolution. When appropriate, we employ alternative dispute resolution strategies consistent with the client's objectives, but are equally qualified and staffed to pursue complex litigation strategies under the most adversarial of conditions. In addition to Utah, many Parr Brown attorneys are admitted to practice in other states as well as federal courts in Utah and other jurisdictions, various U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeals and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Related legal services include:
- Representing lenders in actions to enforce remedies under notes and deeds of trust.
- Pursuing motions for relief from the automatic stay in bankruptcies.
- Pursuing relief motions to protect equipment for leasing companies.
- Challenging to Chapter 13 plans and bankruptcy discharges.
- Handling adversary proceedings and filing proofs of claim.
|Covey, Joseph M.R.|